The Lamia Harlot Speaks! Headline Animator

The Lamia Hiss

The Lamia Harlot Hissing.

I make various off colour jokes on social ideas and constructs that seem weird or off to me. Possibly remarking why I cannot confess to being human really--humans make no sense to me. Typically including my ideas and thoughts on these rather weird ideas, conclusion jumping to the left, as I step around to the right to see what people are thinking here. Then I thrust some mind viruses in to really drive you insane.

But you know what? I just know history will repeat itself again.

Hope you enjoy me bitching people out.

2012-04-04

Holy mother freakin' crap! A POST!

The bleeding pants! Another mother freakin' blog post. Oh... gawd, things have been exploding haven't they?

Oh, don't be silly coloured text to make me talking to myself not seem weird or anything. Things always explode around me. Figured I'd post to let people know my opinion on the Transgender who was banned from Miss Universe down in that backwards little State of Cannuckistan... that Texas has been so grateful to allow join it, and the other 53 states in union with Texas.

See, it appears a fairly decent trap has been banned from running in Miss Universe, now I'm going to make it so people on the internet can stop being wrong about this.

Oh hey, yeah, apparently since she is transgender and has had surgery, people are making a thither about her competing.

Yeah, they are okay with her competing now. Ted Turner, or Donald Trump, or Ed Eisner, or whoever runs it, has said they are okay if she passes legally as a woman by the Royal Order of the Queen of Cannuckistan.

Which is good... right?

No! It is freakin retarded! Look! I've got a much better way to solve this. Let us let anybody who wishes to present themselves as female run in these things. Any transgender, part time female, drag queen and Chris Crocker wannabe can join the show and compete for Miss Universe.

Wouldn't such an act take away it being a competition for women?

Only if cisgender women find they regularly are at a disadvantage to transgenders, part times, drag queens and Chris Crocker.

I dunno... Chris Crocker--

--Chris Crocker could kick their lily loving butts! Which is why I think it should be changed. Look, if it is found out that cisgendered women cannot compete in this competition about beautiful women, maybe the competition should reconsider how it goes about rewarding feminine beauty.

You know, possibly recognising stuff that is really about female beauty and the wonder and joys of being a woman.

Wow... that sounds like a rather passive aggressive feminist attack on the show. I'll have you know, that such an attitude towards pageants is rather back watered and has made no research into these matter.

Then the cisgendered women should have no issues running against transgenders in the show, if it honestly goes about showing true feminine beauty.

So in actuality your argument is...

It is a truly silly competition, and the only reason the cisgendered women wouldn't let a transgender into the competition, is the epic traps would take away the entire show, due to it  being a hallow and shallow display of outer feminine beauty, in its only most superficial and not even accurate form.

Now... say that five times fast with a mouth full of glue.

What makes you think I wasn't? Would somebody not eating glue argue with themselves on the interwebs?

Point duly taken. You win the accusation that you eat glue, and sound like a crazy person.

Thank you fictional voice. Now... to figure out the secret of the 96hr day, the conspiracy is keeping from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make your comments here. Just note that all posts currently require a Nexus 1 or Higher Emotional Intelligence Rating to not face deletion. Though--scores rating Nexus 5 or higher are preferable.