The Lamia Harlot Speaks! Headline Animator

The Lamia Hiss

The Lamia Harlot Hissing.

I make various off colour jokes on social ideas and constructs that seem weird or off to me. Possibly remarking why I cannot confess to being human really--humans make no sense to me. Typically including my ideas and thoughts on these rather weird ideas, conclusion jumping to the left, as I step around to the right to see what people are thinking here. Then I thrust some mind viruses in to really drive you insane.

But you know what? I just know history will repeat itself again.

Hope you enjoy me bitching people out.

2012-06-11

eEchidna System Update

Well, it is always weird when I see progress occurring on stuff I do. Because I find it rather enjoyable. That is why. Weird I can enjoy things.

Either way, it seems that one of the subsystems of eEchidna System, the Eechi DNA INFO Pages will have a primative form done by the end of June 2012.

One of the items in place for eEchidna is context based run times and context based commands. Where much like NextStep allowed you to talk to other computers on your network with a few commands--for the purposes of distributed processing. eEchidna will have commands to talk between jailed tasks and commands. With certain parts of the system segmented, and only able to talk to each other in ways that play nicely.

Similar to how Android OS does something like that.

Right now, what it looks like is there will be several subsystems, or organs, working inside eEchidna for its running. One of them will of course be the Eechi DNA INFO Pages. Referred to as a perversion of the GNU Info Pages... as our Info pages actually are useful.

What I am doing for now, is having the Eechi DNA Info Pages be set up as a Python Pyramid based system. Kind of similar to how a Wiki would be set up. Early versions would have me just doing it as a simple note book to shove various important documentation type items.

With future steps adding much more complicated linking schemes between the pages. With linear reading being based more upon where you came from... rather than wear you are.

With searches being able to dynamically pull together new pages based on the excerpts from other pages in storage.

Beyond that would allow the addition of RSS Feeds to pull in new articles and information. Then being able to confirm and verify based upon other Eechi DNA Info Page setups in the nearby area. To sort of sync the contents... with the user able to flag what they vote as preferable.

With me being able to have a decent little local storage notebook to sync verify and various other bits of information and notes... I can move onto other items.

First being a MVC style HTML renderer. With it able to take in HTML5, HTML401, XHTML2, XHTML11, CSS2, CSS3, PS and several other ways to describe how a page should look and its contents. Then have it stored in a PDF, DOM or SAX style context (or converted)... and able to be modified.

Essentially allowing for a start for how the eEchidna Machine will work. Which is more just something designed to keep track of different values and informations... then translate to other values. As it is more meant to just track how it understands things... and how to explain it to other systems.

Which is odd...

The whole time I was looking at how I'd start this rudimentary system, all that was going through my head was allowing the system to double check its insides. Its whole... and just keep track of itself.

And my dream of having AI so strong, that it became my super power. Kind of akin to Dirk Strider from Homestuck.

It is well... rather weird.

But hey... progress is being made.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make your comments here. Just note that all posts currently require a Nexus 1 or Higher Emotional Intelligence Rating to not face deletion. Though--scores rating Nexus 5 or higher are preferable.