The Lamia Harlot Speaks! Headline Animator

The Lamia Hiss

The Lamia Harlot Hissing.

I make various off colour jokes on social ideas and constructs that seem weird or off to me. Possibly remarking why I cannot confess to being human really--humans make no sense to me. Typically including my ideas and thoughts on these rather weird ideas, conclusion jumping to the left, as I step around to the right to see what people are thinking here. Then I thrust some mind viruses in to really drive you insane.

But you know what? I just know history will repeat itself again.

Hope you enjoy me bitching people out.

2012-06-14

Shopping List

Well, seeing as how yesterday my post helped... or would have, had I not forgotten today was Thursday, and the sort of day you accidentally write jokes in Base-13 without even thinking about it.

Here is my laundry list ... er... shopping... it is a gawd damned list already.

THE GAWD DAMNED LIST

  • Get a task orientated operating system
  • Buy another laptop... this one is dying
  • Buy a present for Dawn
  • Party with Dawn until dawn.
  • Buy underwear
  • Buy a proper bra (my bewbs have slowed down enough I probably could)
  • Buy new shoes... something with a big heel

Task Orientated Operating System

I have been spoiled. I have seen what KDE4 was suppose to be. I have played with Android OS. I actually know how to program. I know what a memory leak is. I know what properly rating a program is.

Right now... I cannot have any of these awesome things.

So what I want to do, is start writing silly stuff, like a Facebook Client, a Twitter Client, an MSN Messanger, a Tumblr Client--and so many other clients it is silly. I want to write a Youtube client.

Because why? Because I freakin' hate the memory leak filled piece of crap Firefox is. Oh gawd... and how it handles when things break. It takes whatever has broken and tries to stop that... rather than whatever is breaking the crap out of stuff.

It is simple: what is trying to nice itself lower?
What has the most loops?
What has the most calls to sleep?
What has the most multidimensional loops?
What makes the most recursion calls?

And Eris dammit! Data should go onto Swap Space... not program code. That is seriously a HUGE freakin' Bottle Neck! AAAAAG!

So while I work on the Eechi Info pages (a perversion of the GNU Info Pages, as these Info pages will actually be useful), I'll probably also be doing:

A rewrite of the Netscape Plugin Handler Libraries... as your plugin library should never have the ability to crash a kernel. I know this has been patched... but sore feelings people sore feelings.

A task based framework in C that has network stuff be one style of service. Displaying stuff another. With background service stuff. Server services. Like what Android is... and what KDE4 was kind of suppose to be... except those are in Java and C++ respectively. Also, much like what KDE-Next is planning, I won't be writing my own damned GUI tool kit. It will probably just call KDE4 based stuff for now.

It also will follow a coding style... because I'm just old fashion like that.

This means I can use Social Network stuffs easier. Hell, maybe by August I might have a NSOW-SPARTA client working... that is "No Soil Or Water Sparta"... a client that can run Facebook's SPARTA framework and still be FlOSS.

Also, part of the Tumblr stuff will be to store some choice pictures closely.

Buy another laptop

My laptop is dying... I should probably look into another one. I can budget about 150$CAD to this for best results. I don't have that much to put here. At most, I have 120$CAD... assuming I don't grab a bra. Not taking into account stuff with Dawn.

Buy a present for Dawn

My friend Dawn is moving away. She is getting tired of the bullshit happening here. So she has asked for something to remember me by. Either a plushie, or a piece of jewellery or something. Thinking a plushie... because those are harder to turn into money.

Party with Dawn until dawn

Dawn puts up with too much shit here. At least give her some fun.

Buy Underwear

Should budget about 40$CAD for this... I'll be able to get like ten pairs of extremely comfortable panties from La Senza. They usually have a sale.

Buy a Proper Bra

I should budget about 60$ towards this as I'd also want to know my sizing. Though I can continue to do bikini tops due to how my bewb size is still fluctuating.

Buy New Shoes

Something with a much more decent heel. I only have one pair with a heel I like (for height)... my others are either too flat (OWIE!) or they are too short.

-=-

And end bitching

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make your comments here. Just note that all posts currently require a Nexus 1 or Higher Emotional Intelligence Rating to not face deletion. Though--scores rating Nexus 5 or higher are preferable.