The Lamia Harlot Speaks! Headline Animator

The Lamia Hiss

The Lamia Harlot Hissing.

I make various off colour jokes on social ideas and constructs that seem weird or off to me. Possibly remarking why I cannot confess to being human really--humans make no sense to me. Typically including my ideas and thoughts on these rather weird ideas, conclusion jumping to the left, as I step around to the right to see what people are thinking here. Then I thrust some mind viruses in to really drive you insane.

But you know what? I just know history will repeat itself again.

Hope you enjoy me bitching people out.

2012-06-14

Stuff to do tommorrow Thursday June 12 1012

Eh, since I get up, and am like, "I cannot remember what this shit I wanted to do actually was"

I'm blogging about it the previous night.

The list

  • My Immortal Comic Adaption
  • Tumblr Theme Update
  • Pencil + Ink Katrina's Hurricane
  • Look into setting up an Feedburner thing for my Tumblr
  • Look into setting up comic software for my website
  • Phone help for eating disorder

My Immortal Comic Adaption

My work on figuring out how to do a comic book type thing for a graphic novel type stance is rather slow coming in its work.

I need something to help practice with. Something so terrible my own limitations with the art medium cannot do anything to destroy it. Something that even with my failing I might improve.

So, I shall begin work on adapting My Immortal, the infamous "Fan Fiction" about Raven Way and Enoby shall be released in several 18 Page Serial Graphic Novel format.

With the following in each issue:
  1. Cover Graphic/Image (1pg)
  2. Foreward, story so far, and supporting graphics (1-2pg)
  3. Message from the Editor/Artist/Crazy Bitch (and supporting graphics) (1pg)
  4. Important Character Spread (1-2pg)
  5. Story material (10-12 pg)
  6. Bookend material (1pg)
  7. Letters to the Editor (1pg... may just have some weird filler, where I copy and paste Timecube.com or respond to enquires from Francis E. Dec Esquire... if nobody sends anything)
The practice will of course allow me to only be driven insane at the story's content... not my failure to depict the story content.

Tumblr Theme Update

I find my current Tumblr theme frustrating and annoying. I am going to work on a custom one. I need to remember to do this.


Pencil + Ink Katrina's Hurricane

I still have ideas for Katrina's Hurricane Comics that I will pencil and ink over the course of my posting stuff on the interwebs.

Until a few other things are set up, I should limit these to five/six panel type interactions. Rather than the epics that tend to span multiple pages... and would work better if I could queue when my comics appear.

Look into Feedburner on Tumblr

There is a feature that exists... that I am not using. ROAR!

I also need to figure out how I should look into setting up my RSS feed readers and whatever.

It would work to have this as a priority of eEchidna for June 2012, really.

Look at setting up a cartoon website thing

I think I'm nearly at the point where I can say I will commit to posting a comic regularly.

The only issue is some of my comics take several days to go through them properly, that I set up a queue of comics to release... without even thinking about it.

This automatic queue rather than huge batch updates would work much better at keeping interest in my stuff.

Phone about eating disorder

My body is doing that thing, where when I try starting to eat... it gets mad at me.

If I smoked, I'd swear I'd live on Coffee, Poutine and Cigarettes. I'd be ultra lesbian... or something.

Kidding aside, I need to look into treating this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make your comments here. Just note that all posts currently require a Nexus 1 or Higher Emotional Intelligence Rating to not face deletion. Though--scores rating Nexus 5 or higher are preferable.