I'm blogging about it the previous night.
- My Immortal Comic Adaption
- Tumblr Theme Update
- Pencil + Ink Katrina's Hurricane
- Look into setting up an Feedburner thing for my Tumblr
- Look into setting up comic software for my website
- Phone help for eating disorder
My Immortal Comic AdaptionMy work on figuring out how to do a comic book type thing for a graphic novel type stance is rather slow coming in its work.
I need something to help practice with. Something so terrible my own limitations with the art medium cannot do anything to destroy it. Something that even with my failing I might improve.
So, I shall begin work on adapting My Immortal, the infamous "Fan Fiction" about Raven Way and Enoby shall be released in several 18 Page Serial Graphic Novel format.
With the following in each issue:
- Cover Graphic/Image (1pg)
- Foreward, story so far, and supporting graphics (1-2pg)
- Message from the Editor/Artist/Crazy Bitch (and supporting graphics) (1pg)
- Important Character Spread (1-2pg)
- Story material (10-12 pg)
- Bookend material (1pg)
- Letters to the Editor (1pg... may just have some weird filler, where I copy and paste Timecube.com or respond to enquires from Francis E. Dec Esquire... if nobody sends anything)
Tumblr Theme UpdateI find my current Tumblr theme frustrating and annoying. I am going to work on a custom one. I need to remember to do this.
I still have ideas for Katrina's Hurricane Comics that I will pencil and ink over the course of my posting stuff on the interwebs.
Pencil + Ink Katrina's Hurricane
Until a few other things are set up, I should limit these to five/six panel type interactions. Rather than the epics that tend to span multiple pages... and would work better if I could queue when my comics appear.
Look into Feedburner on TumblrThere is a feature that exists... that I am not using. ROAR!
I also need to figure out how I should look into setting up my RSS feed readers and whatever.
It would work to have this as a priority of eEchidna for June 2012, really.
Look at setting up a cartoon website thingI think I'm nearly at the point where I can say I will commit to posting a comic regularly.
The only issue is some of my comics take several days to go through them properly, that I set up a queue of comics to release... without even thinking about it.
This automatic queue rather than huge batch updates would work much better at keeping interest in my stuff.
Phone about eating disorderMy body is doing that thing, where when I try starting to eat... it gets mad at me.
If I smoked, I'd swear I'd live on Coffee, Poutine and Cigarettes. I'd be ultra lesbian... or something.
Kidding aside, I need to look into treating this.