The Lamia Harlot Speaks! Headline Animator

The Lamia Hiss

The Lamia Harlot Hissing.

I make various off colour jokes on social ideas and constructs that seem weird or off to me. Possibly remarking why I cannot confess to being human really--humans make no sense to me. Typically including my ideas and thoughts on these rather weird ideas, conclusion jumping to the left, as I step around to the right to see what people are thinking here. Then I thrust some mind viruses in to really drive you insane.

But you know what? I just know history will repeat itself again.

Hope you enjoy me bitching people out.

2010-06-09

Sounds like he was a great influence on your life. In more than one definition of the word "great."

Yeah, when they do finally lock me up in prison, he will be noted as one of the reasons to my delinquency. X3

It is because of Dad that I consider myself a Second Generation Discordian.

He was the sort that if a balloon popped at a birthday party, he'd start crying until all the kids at the party were roaring in tears.

He was the sort that every year, during Christmas would cheer on the Grinch. Maybe THIS year is the year for the Grinch. Maybe this year, he will steal Christmas.

Now, imagine doing that with kids around. It eventually became tradition to go from whining and being upset at Dad--to joining in, and cheering ol' Grinchy on.

It was kind of like cheering for the Maple Leafs at a Hockey Game. Except we were joking--Maple Leaf fans are not.

He was the sort, to make a joke--and somehow, that joke became a solid tradition. Such as the box, that goes around every gift giving time. We actually keep more track of gives the box, and where it has gone, and if this is a new box as the old one got destroyed, than any of the gifts.

In fact, it is probably better to get this box at a gift giving time, than any gift inside it now.

Mostly by Dad observing that that was the same box that appeared last time we gave presents and it just steam rolled from there.

Dad was also the one that got me first interested in artwork.

I admit, I am jealous that he knows how to use a slide rule (I want a slide rule dammit!). As he had demonstrated its use a few times.

Yes, he was a large influence on me--and he will be blamed, when I am finally put away. X3

I do not want people constantly asking me about Grim Fandango

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make your comments here. Just note that all posts currently require a Nexus 1 or Higher Emotional Intelligence Rating to not face deletion. Though--scores rating Nexus 5 or higher are preferable.