The Lamia Harlot Speaks! Headline Animator

The Lamia Hiss

The Lamia Harlot Hissing.

I make various off colour jokes on social ideas and constructs that seem weird or off to me. Possibly remarking why I cannot confess to being human really--humans make no sense to me. Typically including my ideas and thoughts on these rather weird ideas, conclusion jumping to the left, as I step around to the right to see what people are thinking here. Then I thrust some mind viruses in to really drive you insane.

But you know what? I just know history will repeat itself again.

Hope you enjoy me bitching people out.

2010-06-09

Whether it be a joke or not, why are you expecting to go to prison?

Why, for the worst crime of all. One that will not ever go unpunished.

Dissidence.

However, this may not be some stone prison.

Why, I could be locked up as mentally unwell--as my dissidence makes me a harm to myself and others.

Or, we have a better prison. It is called a pill. This pill, if applied properly makes the best prison available.

Not to say that there are not people that can get some decent use for it. However, when we give these prison pills to our kids, because they are being kids, and we do not enjoy that--we effectively tell them, you do not have to deal with your issues. A pill can do it for you.

Prisons come in all shapes and sizes.

Prison is living in any location, that you cannot escape from. Even if you do not desire or want to use that escape. That escape from where you are is the requirement to define whether where you are living is paradise or prison.

This, does kind of require that the escape route is real, and a viable option. As there are plenty of prisons that say you can leave any time--but how to do so, is not a real option.

If you are a dissident even in today's modern free world--you get options removed from you. Escape routes cut.

You get told that unless you do what we say, we are not going to let you go here.

Now, instead of armed guards at roads, we have legal road blocks. We have bureaucracy. We have medication. We have warnings on packages. We have contracts. We have a large amount of items that remove escape routes.

Now, some of the stuff that appears in these blockades I agree with.

However, after putting a few decent ones in, we kind of have not stopped. As well, it is for your protection. As well as the protection of your children.

Now ask yourself, in Cyber Punk genre material, is anything that the authorities suggest you do, "for your own protection?" really something you want to do?

We are living in Cyber Punk now.

Now, I am not saying go against the cops. Just maybe, ask how and why the rules that are there are in place.

Rules should have reason behind them.

We however have long since lived in a world, where nobody really cares about the reasons. They just follow the rules and enforce them. Because they are rules and that is what you do.

Myself, I look at the reason for the rules--rather than the rules themselves.

Thus making me a dissident.

Thus making me a danger to myself and others.

Which, will land me in prison.

That is, a living arrangement, that I have no clear real escape route from.

This is not conspiracy talk... no... conspiracy would mean that somebody planned it.

This arrangement is something that just eventually happened that everybody agreed to. There is no plan here. There are no conspiracy. There is nobody conspiring.

Nobody is competent enough to do this.

It just kind of fell into place.

*sighs*

I do not want people constantly asking me about Grim Fandango

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make your comments here. Just note that all posts currently require a Nexus 1 or Higher Emotional Intelligence Rating to not face deletion. Though--scores rating Nexus 5 or higher are preferable.