The Lamia Harlot Speaks! Headline Animator

The Lamia Hiss

The Lamia Harlot Hissing.

I make various off colour jokes on social ideas and constructs that seem weird or off to me. Possibly remarking why I cannot confess to being human really--humans make no sense to me. Typically including my ideas and thoughts on these rather weird ideas, conclusion jumping to the left, as I step around to the right to see what people are thinking here. Then I thrust some mind viruses in to really drive you insane.

But you know what? I just know history will repeat itself again.

Hope you enjoy me bitching people out.

2010-06-08

Too true. You like details don't you? You seem to want to explain things as best as possible, no matter the subject. It is good you would want to. A lot of people don't want to take the time.

Well, there are plenty of reasons for this.

One, was something I impressed upon growing up, by my father.

"No matter how brilliance or creative your idea is. If it stays inside your head, it is useless." -- Bob J. Payne

He also had a few other things he taught me.

"If you cannot explain something, so that the layman can understand. You do not understand it." -- Bob J. Payne

This is not say that by explaining it, you understand it. However, if you cannot explain it, you definitely do not understand it.

"Everybody is too worried about who they are, to really care what you are doing that is wrong." -- Bob J. Payne.

This one is a weird one--as, to understand this, the only reason, going out and doing something will bother somebody, is it reflects something that they do not like about themselves.

And, you reflect something they do not like about who they are, only then, will you have a problem.

He also had the rather humourous phrase:

"There are those that can do, and those that can't teach." -- Bob J. Payne.

In that one, he was mostly reflecting his issues with how little real world knowledge people in academia tend to really have.

Now, me and Dad really do not get along that well.

This does not mean everything he said was trash. It just means we would butt heads with each other quite a bit.

Dad's main issue, was that I was always too much like him.

Dad was always the one to say:

"Why don't you ask them why they do that?" -- Bob J. Payne.

I do not want people constantly asking me about Grim Fandango

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make your comments here. Just note that all posts currently require a Nexus 1 or Higher Emotional Intelligence Rating to not face deletion. Though--scores rating Nexus 5 or higher are preferable.