The Lamia Harlot Speaks! Headline Animator

The Lamia Hiss

The Lamia Harlot Hissing.

I make various off colour jokes on social ideas and constructs that seem weird or off to me. Possibly remarking why I cannot confess to being human really--humans make no sense to me. Typically including my ideas and thoughts on these rather weird ideas, conclusion jumping to the left, as I step around to the right to see what people are thinking here. Then I thrust some mind viruses in to really drive you insane.

But you know what? I just know history will repeat itself again.

Hope you enjoy me bitching people out.

2010-05-28

Suddenly... life starts making sense.

Right... in the after math of: I Just Talk Too Much.

[14:21:09] <hil0> you can't diss someone for not dropping stuff
[14:21:19] <hil0> and then diss this person again when he/she tries
[14:21:31] <hil0> that's just not fair. in any way.
[14:21:42] <kusuriya> you can :P i do it a lot, you keep dissing them in an effort to get them to learn to drop things quick
[14:21:43] <kusuriya> IMO
[14:21:58] <hil0> ...what a backwards way of thinking
[14:22:07] <kusuriya> it works for most normal people
[14:22:10] <hil0> then you get no appreciation for trying to change your ways O_o< [14:22:15] <kusuriya> its how i learned to drop things quick
[14:22:26] <hil0> ...and since when is dake "a normal person"?
[14:22:34] <kusuriya> this is also true
[14:22:36] <hil0> I dun think that will work on her
[14:22:42] <hil0> I think she's like me
[14:22:49] <kusuriya> it may not
[14:22:52] <hil0> needs shown appreciation to keep wanting to change
[14:22:58] <hil0> if that would happen to me
[14:23:10] <kusuriya> but eventually it will piss her off enough that she just wont try to do arguments with any of us :P

Actually no... when I get pissed off, the last thing I am going to do is shut up. No--then it just has me yell at you just a little bit more... possibly moving to violence.

Sigh--this reminds me of High School... well, my High School life before Columbine happened. I will note that all the other students kind of stopped teasing me so much AFTER Columbine... they kind of started being nice to me.

Which kind of says something, when other kids are scared I will shoot them the fuck up, when our school, at the time, was on a Military Base, with the Military Police Station just a few blocks away.

[14:23:22] <kusuriya> me
[14:23:26] <kusuriya> ive personally just given up
[14:23:29] <hil0> I would just say "fuck it people don't care if I try and change or not, obviously, they just like to harass me for being this way and it will never change no matter what"

Oh, hey... look at that... I have entire blog where I bitch and scream about that sort of crap. Funny story that too.

[14:23:36] <kusuriya> if i dont have to say anything i just ignore her
[14:23:51] <hil0> and then I would stop trying.
[14:24:05] <kusuriya> then everyone just harasses you more every time you do it
[14:24:12] <kusuriya> its peer pressure thats how it works

Uh-Kusu... perhaps... maybe.. no.. yes! Let us go with the idea that this is a hypothesis on this here.

First off, some of you may not understand what the fuck kusu is thinking here. Lets give a little setting shall we:

This crap is happening in an irc channel named #rantradio on FreeNode. This is an irc network for Rant Media, whose front man has is known for screaming his head off on various topics of varying importance.

Okay--okay... let us go over how what kusu said here is possibly the most mentally retarded thing I have ever considered.

Gay people.

Those damned gay people. I mean--if peer pressure worked, there would be none of those damned gay people walking around. Or transsexuals. Women would still be chained to the stove, popping out babies every nine months. Black people would still be picking cotton and saying "yesa massah!".

I mean, I grew up in a very conservative small oil town in Alberta, Canada. Which for those of you not aware of what that is like--it is like growing up in a small town in Texas... except a lot more conservative and closed minded.

Yet--I still have my own opinions on various subjects that kind of make the idea of Peer Pressure seem bloody retarded.

So--why does this work on some people, and not others? Well, going with the Jung Typology tests, you get people like us. The ENFP.

And you know what? Only about two or three percent of the people are ENFP.

There you go, Kusu--you appear just like the rest of the population. You are a very special creature humans. I mean--that is what I will define humans as: Very Special.

Edit: apparently editing posts on this site which contain angle braces confused the crap out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make your comments here. Just note that all posts currently require a Nexus 1 or Higher Emotional Intelligence Rating to not face deletion. Though--scores rating Nexus 5 or higher are preferable.